Start Here Corp/Non-Profit Page2018-11-24T23:44:43+00:00


A S-Corp is a business corporation that elects to pass income, losses, deductions and credits through to their shareholders.

Start My S-Corp


A C-Corp is a corporation that is taxed at a corporate level and taxed separately from its owners.

Start My C-Corp


A Nonprofit is an organization that is formed without the intention of distributing excess profit to its members.

Start Nonprofit

Our Easy Step-By-Side Guide On How To Form Your Business

Starting your business may seem intimidating, but the steps are simple and straightforward with our online forms. We created an easy step-by-step guide for our motivated customers. Here are the steps to help you complete your Corporation or Non-Profit:

Step 1: Choose Your Business Entity Type

The first step is to choose the type of business entity. There are 4 major types of business entities that you can choose from. The 4 major entities are Limited Liability Company, S-Corporation, C-Corporation or a Nonprofit Organization. If you are unsure which one to choose, you can start with a Limited Liability Company then change the type of entity in the future.

Step 2: Name Your Business

Choose the name of your company. The name you choose cannot be already be in use by another business or another person and should not infringe upon another trademark. We will add the identifier at the end of the name such as “Corp” or “Inc.” If the name is not available, we will contact you before we submit the paperwork to the Secretary of State. If you have a name in mind, register that name. Don’t stress yourself, you can always change the name at a later time.

Step 3: Choose A State To Register Your Corporation or Non-Profit.

The third step is to decide which state will be best for you to register your business. Keep in mind, there is a mandatory initial filing fee for the state. We recommend that you registered the Corporation or Non-Profit where the business will be primarily conducted. If you conduct business in multiple states, then you can register your business in any of those states.

Step 4:  Assign A Registered Agent or Service Agency

Once you choose your entity, state and business name, you can easily fill out the rest of the form. You will have to assign a Registered Agent or Service Agency. A registered agent is a responsible member or service company who can receive legal notices on behalf of your business such as lawsuit or summons. You can assign one of your members of your business to serve as the registered agent or our trusted partner can serve as your registered agent.

Step: 5 Obtain A Federal Tax Identification(EIN)

You are required to obtain your federal tax identification when you open bank accounts, file your tax returns, apply for business licenses or pay employees. A Federal Tax Identification/EIN is a 9-digit number to identify a business entity and they are issued for the purpose of tax administration.

Once you fulfill those requirements, you will have to select payment and click submit. We will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours.

Are You Ready?

Choose Your Business Entity. 

Start My S-Corp
Start My C-Corp
Start Nonprofit

Frequently Asked Questions

Which state should I register my business in?2018-05-02T13:16:52+00:00

Your Corporation or LLC must register in the state you are operating your business in. If your business office and employees are located in a particular state, you choose that state. If you have an internet-based business, then you have the option to register your business in another state.

What type of business structure is right for me?2018-05-02T13:15:23+00:00

Each type of business structure has advantages and disadvantages. Choosing the right type of structure depends on how you want your company to be taxed, if you want to avoid any type of restrictions, the amount of owners and many other factors. Most entrepreneurs who are ready to form their new business, begin with a Limited Liability Company then transfer to a corporation in the future.

What is the difference with LLC and Corporation?2018-05-02T13:16:44+00:00

Limited Liability Companies are more flexible when it’s time for taxes. An LLC can choose to be taxed at a corporate level or as a sole proprietor or partnership. C-Corps are taxed as a business and their shareholder’s earnings are taxed again. A qualified S-Corp does not have double taxation; it is taxed at the owner’s level. The owners of a corporation are called shareholders and the owners of a LLC are called members.

What is a Non-Profit organization?2018-05-02T13:16:39+00:00

A Non-Profit is an organization that is formed without the intentions of distributing excess profit to the owners or shareholders.

What is a C-Corp?2018-05-02T13:16:32+00:00

C-Corporation is a standard corporation under United States federal income tax law. The profits are taxed at a corporate level and taxed separately from its owner. A corporation may qualify as a C-Corporation without any limit on the number of shareholders.

What is a S-Corp?2018-05-02T13:16:27+00:00

S-Corporation is under the Subchapter S of Chapter 1 of the Internal Revenue Code Book. S-Corporation is a business corporation that elect to pass income, losses, deductions and credits through to their shareholders. Most new business owners choose to start off with an LLC before they decide to incorporate their company as an S-Corp.

What is a Limited Liability Company?2018-05-02T13:16:05+00:00

A Limited Liability Company is a hybrid form of business structure that combines characteristics of a corporation and a sole proprietorship or partnership. You can choose to be taxed as either one. Having a LLC will protect you personally in case there are business debts or claims against your company, but will not protect you from making personal loans, harming another person, or falsely reporting taxes and business records. Owners of the LLC are called members and do not have shares of the company.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, personalize content, and serve targeted advertisements. If you continue to use this site, you are agreeing to our revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.